Lighting Applications Engineer
A time served electrician is required for our Lighting design department. You will be required to provide a full range of product application guidance and technical support to our sales teams, external lighting design engineers, and other customers such as electrical wholesalers, consultants and contractors etc
Main duties & responsibilities
- You will sometimes visit customer sites where products are installed to undertake both product commissioning and / or fault rectification.
- You will provide lighting controls designs and present them using drawing software such as AutoCAD.
- You will provide telephone technical support on all aspects of Dextra’s products
- You will assist in the lighting design department as necessary.
- Time served electrical engineer
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Disciplined and organised work style
- Full knowledge of electrical installations and commissioning
- Computer literate
- Good attention to detail
- Polite and confident telephone manner
- Full manual UK driving licence essential
- AutuCAD experience an advantage
Lighting Applications EngineerLocation: Gillingham, Dorset, SP8 4PXHours: 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to friday with some out of hours working
Lighting Design EngineerLocation: Gillingham, Dorset, SP8 4PXHours: 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Assembly OperativesLocation: Gillingham, DorsetHours: 7am to 3pm Monday to Friday (Fixed Term, Fixed Shifts)