A nationwide, reliable and efficient resource for all recycling of luminaire lighting productsDexreco Ltd., a registered AATF, caters for all luminaire disposal needs quickly and efficiently via our established UK logistic network; a responsibility that the end client can do without. Using Dextra Group’s own liveried fleet of vehicles, complete with Manitous for self loading, Dexreco collects old product from site at the client’s convenience. Virtually all collections are made by Dextra Group vehicles on a “back load” meaning that instead of a vehicle returning empty after making a delivery, it will stop off and make a collection. This effectively halves the amount of carbon pollution caused by the transportation of the end of life luminaires.
All you have to do
Low Bays and Modulars
- Stack the fittings neatly on a pallet to a maximum height of 1.2 metres.
- Secure fittings to the base of the pallet.
- Place all high Bay bodies, chains and glass into the crates provided
- Stack remaining domes on top of one another and secure to a pallet base.
Battens, Other Fitting and Packaging
- Place fittings and fixing into the crates provided
- All packaging such as cardboard and shrink wrap can also be placed in the crates
What we can do for you
Dexreco aim to collect your recycled consignments within 5 days of request. Over 95% of collected products are recycled or reused, ensuring that harmful chemicals such as mercury are disposed of properly. Not only does this reduce landfill disposal, but also reduces the energy required to produce future materials. Collections of 250 or more light fittings are free with the exception of emergency luminaires (containing batteries). Our friendly team of advisors can provide advice and information on how to recycle in line with current WEEE legislation and how it affects your business.
We take the hassle out of WEEE for you!
Our service results in a cleaner, greener, more efficient future.