Programmable lighting control module (LCM), 12 way luminaire connection centre with 5 separate sockets for connecting Reacta 6 sensors. Luminaires are connected using 6 pole black/grey locking connection leads whilst the sensors are connected using CAT5 RJ45 leads. 5 x Hard-wired switch inputs. Locking leads provide additional electrical connection reliability. 6 Pole pre-wired luminaire leads or 6 pole male plugs are available separately.
Features & Benefits
- Economical solution for the connection of luminaires to either Reacta 7 presence/absence/daylight detectors or conventional switches.
- Accelerated installation, cutting contract times and allowing buildings to be occupied within shorter time-frame.
- Luminaire and sensor connectors employ unique ‘dual-latching’ system to provide secure electrical connections.
- Flexibility to re-configure the system when installation requirements change.
- A range of pre-wired luminaire and sensor leads/connectors available (sold separately) allows the easy connection of sensors.
- Programmable channels with load switching relays and optional digital dimming outputs.
- Note: This product requires commissioning using the REA DP Advanced LCD digital programmer.
- Programmable lighting control module (LCM).
- Nominal voltage: 230v 50Hz.
- Product rating/recommended circuit protection: 16Amps.
- Maximum load per socket outlet: 6Amps.
- Maximum total LCM load: 16Amps.
- Supply terminal capacity: 6.0mm² (2 x 2.5mm2).
- Dimming terminal capacity: 4.0mm².
- Case material: Polycarbonate.
- Case finish: Lightly textured light grey.
- 12 x Luminaire sockets black/grey female connectors with locking rails.
- 5 x Sensor sockets CAT5 RJ45.
- 5 x Switch input sockets.
- Weight = 1.85kg
|REA 6 BLBK 6P MB||Programmable lighting control module (LCM), 12 black/blue luminaire sockets with 5 CAT5 sensor sockets and 5 switch input sockets.|
|REA 6 BLBK 6P MB DSI||Programmable lighting control module (LCM), 12 black/blue luminaire sockets with 5 CAT5 sensor sockets and 5 switch input sockets, digital dimming card (DSI).|
|REA 6 BLBK 6P MB DALI||Programmable lighting control module (LCM), 12 black/blue luminaire sockets with 5 CAT5 sensor sockets and 5 switch input sockets, DALI dimming card (Digitally Addressable Lighting Interface).|