REA DPA REMOTE CONTROL
Advanced LCD digital programmer reacta sensor series.
Features & Benefits
- Large, high resolution backlit screen.
- Updateable firmware tool via internet connected computer and installed software program.
- Hold and store data – so you have a permanent record of your sensor and installation settings.
- SD card slot – allows easy transfer of configuration files between units and storage of sensor usage data.
- Creating and storing sensor commissioning data prior to visiting can speed up site commissioning.
- Simplified lux level setting whilst retaining the ability to accurately set or modify a precise light level.
- Backwards compatible with Dextra Reacta 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 sensors and programmable LCM series.
- Compatible with current Dextra Reacta 6, 7, and 8 sensors and programmable LCM series.
- Long battery life – typically up to 160 hours.
- Integral carry strap.
- Battery power 4 x AA Alkaline cells (supplied).
- Weight 0.316kg
- Dimensions 195mm (h) x 85mm (w) x 30mm (d).
- System requirements for product firmware upgrades XP, Vista, Win 7 & 8.
- Internet connection.
- Free USB port.
|REA DPA||Advanced LCD digital programmer reacta sensor series.|