Lighting control module (LCM), 10 way luminaire connection centre with 2 separate ways for connecting Reacta 7 & 8 sensors. Luminaires are connected using 6 pole blue/black locking connection leads whilst the sensors are connected using 7 pole black/grey locking connection leads. 2 x Hard-wired switch inputs. Locking leads provide additional electrical connection reliability. 6 Pole pre-wired luminaire leads, 7 Pole sensor connecting leads and 6 or 7 pole male plugs are available separately.
Features & Benefits
- Economical solution for the connection of luminaires to either Reacta 7 presence/absence/daylight detectors or conventional switches.
- Simple, streamlined installation without the need for specialist knowledge.
- Accelerated installation, cutting contract times and allowing buildings to be occupied within shorter time-frame.
- Luminaire and sensor connectors employ unique ‘dual-latching’ system to provide secure electrical connections.
- Flexibility to re-configure the system when installation requirements change.
- A range of pre-wired luminaire and sensor leads/connectors available (sold separately) allows the easy connection of sensors.
- Nominal voltage: 230v 50Hz.
- Product rating/recommended circuit protection: 16Amps.
- Maximum load per socket outlet: 6Amps.
- Maximum total LCM load: 16Amps.
- Supply terminal capacity: 6.0mm² (2 x 2.5mm2).
- Dimming terminal capacity: 4.0mm².
- Case material: Polycarbonate.
- Case finish: Lightly textured light grey.
- 10 x Luminaire sockets blue/black female connectors with locking rails.
- 2 x Sensor sockets black/grey female connectors with locking rails.
- Weight = 1.85kg
|REA 7 BLBK 6-7P MB||Lighting Control Module (LCM), 10 Blue/Black Luminaire Sockets, 2 Black/Grey Sensor Sockets|