The Reacta R25W sensor is an integral microwave sensor which incorporates a wireless linking system.
The Reacta R25W sensor is an integral microwave sensor which incorporates a wireless linking system allowing for commissioning of luminaires via a Bluetooth connection using a mobile or tablet based app, and also allowing for sensors to be grouped to allow simultaneous triggering of luminaires without the need for a BUS wire link.
To find out more about our wireless solutions view here.
Features & Benefits
- Integrally mounted within the luminaire.
- Microwave occupancy detection.
- Wireless communication allows sensors to be grouped without the need for hard wiring.
- Commissioning of all settings carried out via Apple app.
- Technology – Microwave.
- Area coverage 6m @ 2.5m mounting height.
- Nominal voltage 230v, 50/60Hz.
- Standby power consumption 1.3w.
- Ambient operating temperature range 0°C to 25°C
- Occupancy mode (presence).
- 5.8 GHz Microwave technology.
- Ingress protection rating IP20.
- Dali Output.
- Occupancy timeout – (30sec to 20min).
- Daylight regulation settings.
- Microwave movement sensitivity (20-100 %).
- Dim Level.
- Low time delay.