The Reacta 18 sensor is ideal to suit marshalling areas and racking aisles
The Reacta 18 sensor is an integrally mounted high level sensor offering both daylight regulation and presence detection with both narrow and open area detection patterns to suit marshalling areas and racking aisles. The Reacta 18 offers wireless linking to allow grouped operation of luminaires.
Features & Benefits
- Wireless connection to allow grouped operation of luminaires
- Integrally mounted within the luminaire
- Narrow and Wide lenses available
- Programmable via infrared programming tool REA-AP
- Industrial applications
- Technology – PIR
- Nominal voltage 230V
- Ingress protection IP20
- Standby power consumption 500mW
- Fascia colour white
- Ambient operating temperature range 0°C to 35°C
- Adjustable parameters via REA AP programmer.
- High time delay – [30sec. to 60min. (continuous)].
- Low light level – [1% to 100%].
- Low time delay – [30sec. to 60min. (continuous or off)].
- PIR (presence) – [on/off].
- Bright out mode – [yes/no].
- Daylight dimming – [on/off].
- Daylight dimming level [1% to 100% (max.)].
- Power-up state – [on/off].