We require a self-motivated & flexible transport planner for our multi vehicle fleet transport department based at Brickfields Business Park, Gillingham, Dorset. You will help keep our fleet of vehicles on the road & in the right place at the right time. Which supports our 'Just in time' manufacturing ethos.
Main duties & responsibilities
- Compile multi-drop delivery runs throughout the UK & Europe in accordance with legislation.
- Book ferries, Trains, Tolls & accommodation for drivers as required.
- Carry out driver briefings.
- Communicate with drivers over delivery issues.
- Liaise with all other departments to ensure product is dispatched on time to meet deliveries in accordance with customer requirements.
- Liaise regarding the collection of raw materials & returns.
- Liaise with Dexreco, our customers & the drivers to ensure that material for recycling can be transported in a safe manner.
- Liaise with vehicle workshop regarding scheduled and unscheduled vehicle maintenance.
- Other transport associated tasks including vehicle downloads, O licence compliance & FORS compliance,
- Follow all Quality Control guidelines set by the Company
- Follow the requirements of the Company’s ISO Procedure
- Follow the Company’s Health and Safety Policy, work instructions & safe systems of work
- Certificate of Professional Competence desirable but not essential. Willingness to undertake this qualification, if required.
- Good IT, administration & attention to detail skills.
- Good memory & strong communication skills essential.
- Fast moving environment, so you need to be able to concentrate under pressure, at times.
- Ensure compliance to the company health & safety policy.
- Ensure compliance to company ISO procedures
Transport PlannerLocation: Gillingham, Dorset, SP8 4PXHours: 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday
Specification Manager for AirportsLocation: National with a London baseHours: Core hours 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday, but to meet the requirements of the position
Internal Sales Co-ordinator – Dexretail LimitedLocation: Gillingham, Dorset, SP8 4PXHours: 08.30am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Project Co-Ordinator – Dextra Lighting LimitedLocation: Gillingham, DorsetHours: 08.00am - 5.00pm or 08.30am - 5.30pm, rotating shifts
Lighting Design EngineerLocation: Gillingham, Dorset, SP8 4PXHours: 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday