Internal Sales Co-ordinator – Dexretail Limited
Dexretail Limited is a modern lighting manufacturer, providing the highest quality lighting solutions to the retail environments. Our internal sales office help to manage these contracts and projects. They require an outgoing, enthusiastic, self-motivated individual to join their dynamic team as an Internal Sales Co-ordinator. You would be working in an often busy environment with the need to think on your feet and have a keen eye for detail. You will take incoming sales calls, prepare and price quotes, review incoming orders, give pricing and delivery information and manage projects. Continual training on the forever evolving product ranges will be provided.
Main duties & responsibilities
- Answering incoming telephone calls.
- Preparing & pricing quotation enquiries.
- Chase up quotations.
- Review incoming orders.
- Schedule roll out deliveries in accordance with the customers request and our purchasing, production & transport departments.
- Process purchase orders.
- Upload / download of quotations from clients web portals.
- Other sales related duties which may arise from time to time.
- Ability to sell
- Ability to recognise sales potential
- Good understanding of Excel spreadsheets.
- Confident & polite telephone manner
- Highly organised & self motivated
Transport PlannerLocation: Gillingham, Dorset, SP8 4PXHours: 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday
Specification Manager for AirportsLocation: National with a London baseHours: Core hours 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday, but to meet the requirements of the position
Internal Sales Co-ordinator – Dexretail LimitedLocation: Gillingham, Dorset, SP8 4PXHours: 08.30am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Project Co-Ordinator – Dextra Lighting LimitedLocation: Gillingham, DorsetHours: 08.00am - 5.00pm or 08.30am - 5.30pm, rotating shifts
Lighting Design EngineerLocation: Gillingham, Dorset, SP8 4PXHours: 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday