Internal Sales Representative – LEDextra Limited (Part-time)
LEDextra provide custom designed LED solutions to commercial, industrial and retail environments. Our internal sales office help to manage these contracts and projects. They require an outgoing, enthusiastic, self-motivated individual to join their dynamic team as an Internal Sales Representative. You would be working in an often busy environment with the need to think on your feet and have a keen eye for detail. You will take incoming sales calls, prepare and price quotes, review incoming orders, give pricing and delivery information and manage projects. Continual training on the forever evolving product ranges will be provided.
Main duties & responsibilities
- Project Management.
- Project liaison with end clients and Key Account Managers.
- Answering incoming telephone calls.
- Offering verbal and written quotations.
- Chase up quotations and projects.
- Review incoming orders.
- Upload / download of quotations from clients web portals.
- Other sales related duties which may arise from time to time.
- Flexible to work mornings to cover the holiday or sickness of the other ISR.
- Ability to sell
- Ability to recognise sales potential
- Basic computer literacy
- Confident telephone manner
- Self motivated
Receptionist (part-time job share)Location: Gillingham, Dorset, SP8 4PXHours: 1pm to 5.30pm Monday to Friday (22.5 hours per week)
Project Co-OrdinatorLocation: Gillingham, Dorset, SP8 4PXHours: 08.30am - 5.30pm, Monday to Friday
Specification Manager for AirportsLocation: National with a London baseHours: Core hours 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday, but to meet the requirements of the position
Internal Sales Representative – LEDextra Limited (Part-time)Location: Gillingham, Dorset, SP8 4PXHours: 1pm - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Not going to Uni??Location: Gillingham, Dorset, SP8 4PXHours: 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday - Friday