Dextra Group has a turnover in the mid £60m each year. We need someone who wishes to follow a career in Accountancy and who may have an interest in professional development in the future.
Main duties & responsibilities
- Sales ledger work including; invoicing, POD, cash posting & allocation, credit control.
- Calculating Journals and posting into nominal ledger.
- Help with motor fleet management, including vehicle procurement, checking mileage claims, etc.
- Bought ledger work including; matching goods received notes with invoices, coding & posting invoices, preparation & checking of payment runs.
- Cover for payroll staff (sage 50), including updating time management system.
- Other duties will be assigned as the role develops & as more experience is gained.
- Confidentiality in all matters at all times.
- Ability to collect relevant information, collate & make informed judgements.
- Able to work in a small team & happy to cover work of colleagues.
External Sales Representative for Bristol, Gloucs & North SomersetLocation: Bristol, Gloucs & North SomersetHours: Core hours 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday but to meet the requirements of the position
Accounts AssistantLocation: Gillingham, Dorset, SP8 4PXHours: 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Specification Manager for Bristol, Gloucs & North SomersetLocation: Bristol, Gloucs & North SomersetHours: Core hours 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday, but to meet the requirements of the position
Lighting Design EngineerLocation: Gillingham, Dorset, SP8 4PXHours: 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday