Metalshop / Paintline Operative
Dextra Group plc. is the largest privately owned lighting manufacturer in the UK. With over 36 years of experience, our commitment to total service and in continuous investment enables us to be at the cutting edge of luminaire development, whilst remaining competitive, efficient and client focused.
Main duties & responsibilities
- Operating Metalworking Equipment – Both Automated and Manual.
- Equipment may include:
- Punch Machines
- Power Press/Brake Press
- Fold Equipment
- Roll Form Equipment
- Spot Welders
- Clinch Tooling
- Riveting Equipment
- Grinding/ Linnishing Equipment
- Crane/Hoist Equipment
- Other duties may involve working on Powder Coating Paint Lines
- Follow all Quality Control guidelines set by the Company
- Follow the requirements of the Company’s ISO Procedure
- Follow the Company’s Health and Safety Procedures
- Good time keeping and attendance.
- Must be willing and flexible.
- The ability to work in a team or on your own when required.
- Fit and Healthy.
- The ability to take instruction from Charge hand/Supervisor/Manager and ask when unsure of tasks undertaken or given.
- The ability to work in a tidy and organised manner.
- A good general Standard of Education as well as Common Sense.
- The ability to build and retain knowledge.
- The ability to work well within a fast moving manufacturing environment.
Key Accounts Engineer – Dexretail LimitedLocation: NationalHours: 8.30am to 5.30pm
Specification Manager for ScotlandLocation: ScotlandHours: Core hours 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday, but to meet the requirements of the position
Specification Manager for AirportsLocation: National with a London baseHours: Core hours 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday, but to meet the requirements of the position
Project Co-Ordinator – Dextra Lighting LimitedLocation: Gillingham, DorsetHours: 08.00am - 5.00pm or 08.30am - 5.30pm, rotating shifts
Lighting Design EngineerLocation: Gillingham, Dorset, SP8 4PXHours: 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Metalshop / Paintline OperativeLocation: Gillingham, DorsetHours: 2pm to 10pm Monday to Friday (Fixed Term, Fixed Shifts)
Assembly OperativesLocation: Gillingham, DorsetHours: 7am to 3pm Monday to Friday (Fixed Term, Fixed Shifts)