Logistics Warehouse Administrator
Dextra Group plc is the largest privately owned lighting manufacturer in the UK. With over 40 years experience, our commitment to total service and in continuous investment enables us to be at the cutting edge of luminaire development, whilst remaining competitive, efficient and client focused. We require an enthusiastic & self motivated Warehouse Administrator to carry out duties associated with the operation of the warehouse departments.
Main duties & responsibilities
- To carry out duties associated with the operating of the warehouse departments including following instructions from the manager.
- To Receive, check against delivery notes, sign off and GRN suppliers deliveries.
- To forward damage reports against received goods to the correct departments.
- Supply Appropriate stock labels to the warehouse department.
- Adhere to correct stock rotation.
- To Administer the Stock location system ensuring information is correct and up to date.
- Deal with customers or third party collections in a polite and professional manner.
- Adhere to company quarantine systems.
- Liaise with sales departments regarding requirements for export orders.
- Create logistics quotations for export requirements.
- Prepare packing lists and commercial invoices for export.
- Liaise with Customer Services over discrepancies on orders.
- Liaise with Purchasing / Production over daily stock requirements.
- Advise relevant department of stock discrepancies.
- Prepare manifests and labels for the warehouse.
- To ensure workplace is kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Carry out error reporting and feed back information to your Manager.
- Follow the Quality Control guidelines set by the Company.
- Follow the requirements of the Company’s ISO Procedure.
- Follow the Company’s Health and Safety Policy, work instructions & safe systems of work.
- Reliable & Flexible.
- Good Telephone Manner.
- Numerate & Literate.
- Computer literate.
- Good communication skills with staff.
- The ability to work to a high level of accuracy, in a tidy and organised manner within a fast and demanding environment.
To be able to understand and follow instructions from a Manager .
Logistics Warehouse AdministratorLocation: Gillingham Dorset SP8 4PXHours: 8am to 5pm Monday - Friday
Specification Manager for South Wales, Herefordshire & WorcesterLocation: South Wales, Herefordshire & WorcesterHours: Core hours 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday, but to meet the requirements of the position
Assembly OperativeLocation: Gillingham, Dorset, SP8 4PXHours: 7am to 3pm Monday to Friday (Fixed Term, Fixed Shifts)
Logistics Warehouse OperativeLocation: Gillingham, Dorset, SP8 4PXHours: 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
Paintline OperativeLocation: Gillingham, Dorset, SP8 4PXHours: Monday to Friday (Fixed Shift 2pm to 10pm)
Metal Shop Stores OperativeLocation: Gillingham, Dorset, SP8 4PXHours: Monday to Friday (fixed shift 6am to 2pm)
Specification Manager for West Midlands, Warwickshire & StaffordshireLocation: West Midlands, Warwickshire & StaffordshireHours: Core hours 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday, but to meet the requirements of the position
Accounts AssistantLocation: Gillingham, Dorset, SP8 4PXHours: 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Embedded Software EngineerLocation: Gillingham, Dorset, SP8 4PXHours: 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday, with flexibility to suit the needs of the business
SMT Production Line OperativeLocation: Gillingham, Dorset, SP8 4PXHours: 8.30am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday (Fixed Term to Permanent, Fixed shifts)