Lighting Design Engineer
The Lighting Design department of Dextra Group plc prepares lighting designs for all the Group sales teams and additionally provides telephone support on all aspects of Dextra's products. They now require an additional member of staff to join their team.
Main duties & responsibilities
- To provide a full range of lighting layout plans using various software tools (Relux/ Dailux / AutoCAD).
- To provide lighting control designs and present them using drawing software (AutoCAD).
- To provide a telephone technical support on all aspects of Dextra’s products.
- To deal with projects from conception to completion.
- Chase up projects with external / internal sales staff, contractors and end clients.
- To provide fully marked up CAD drawings using AutoCAD software.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Polite and confident telephone manner.
- A disciplined and organised work style.
- Commercial awareness.
- Able to work in a vibrant environment.
- Educated to GCSE A level or equivalent.
- Computer literate.
- Full UK driving licence desirable.
- AutoCAD experience an advantage.
- Knowledge of electrical installations an advantage.
3 External Sales Representatives 1 for Bucks, Beds & Herts, 1 for North London, 1 for South LondonLocation: 1 for Bucks, Beds & Herts, 1 for North London & 1 for South LondonHours: 8.30am to 5.30pm but to meet the needs of the position
Lighting Applications EngineerLocation: Gillingham, Dorset, SP8 4PXHours: 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to friday with some out of hours working
Not going to Uni??Location: Gillingham, Dorset, SP8 4PXHours: 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday - Friday
3 x Specification Managers, 1 for Bucks, Beds, Herts, 1 for North London & 1 for South LondonLocation: 1 for Bucks, Beds & Herts, 1 for North London & 1 for South LondonHours: Core hours 8.30am to 5.30pm, but to fit the requirements of the position
Lighting Design EngineerLocation: Gillingham, Dorset, SP8 4PXHours: 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday