Assistant Commercial Vehicle Technician
A self-motivated & flexible vehicle technician is required for our vehicle workshop based at Brickfields Business Park, Gillingham, Dorset. You will help keep our fleet of vehicles on the road to support our 'Just in time' manufacturing ethos.
Main duties & responsibilities
- Test and diagnose faults.
- Carry our preventative maintenance, servicing & repairs of all vehicles in line with manufacturers recommendations.
- Co-ordinate with the Transport department over the cost effective & efficient management of breakdowns.
- Maintain high levels of cleanliness.
- Ensure all equipment is used in safe & efficient manner.
- Ensure compliance to the company health & safety policy.
- Ensure compliance to company ISO procedures.
- LGV 1 licence (preferred).
- Hold approved Mechanic qualification (preferred).
- Numerate & Literate
- Computer literate.
- Ability to work to tight schedules.
- Team player with good communication skills.
- Very reliable.
- Flexible with working hours as & when required.
Assistant Commercial Vehicle TechnicianLocation: Gillingham, Dorset, SP8 4PXHours: 8.30am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday with some out of hours working
External Sales Representative for Essex, Kent & SussexLocation: Essex, Kent & SussexHours: Core hours 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday, but to meet the requirements of the position
Specification Manager for Essex, Kent & SussexLocation: Essex, Kent & SussexHours: Core hours 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday, but to meet the requirements of the position
Project Co-Ordinator – Dextra Lighting LimitedLocation: Gillingham, DorsetHours: 08.00am - 5.00pm or 08.30am - 5.30pm, rotating shifts
Lighting Design EngineerLocation: Gillingham, Dorset, SP8 4PXHours: 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Assembly OperativesLocation: Gillingham, DorsetHours: 7am to 3pm Monday to Friday (Fixed Term, Fixed Shifts)