Customer Services Faults Administrator
Dextra Group plc. is the largest privately owned lighting manufacturer in the UK. With over 40 years of experience, our commitment to total service and in continuous investment enables us to be at the cutting edge of luminaire development, whilst remaining competitive, efficient and client focused. Our Customer Services Department deals with all after sales enquiries.
Main duties & responsibilities
- Deal with customers on a daily basis regarding reported site faults, liaising with internal departments and suppliers with regard to the rectification work necessary, processing instructions to suppliers and external electrical engineers where necessary. Keeping customers updated with information and supplying weekly reports to Area Managers with regard to on-going issues in their areas.
- Assist customers verbally and in writing regarding customer complaints, delivery enquiries, site rectification issues, etc.
- Liaison and co-ordination with Customer Services Manager, customers and engineers.
- Other sales / customer services related duties which are required from time to time.
- 31 days paid holiday including 8 bank holidays, life assurance, discounted gym membership.
- 6% company auto enrolment pension contribution, subject to auto enrolment rules.
- Confidentiality at all times and in all matters.
- Willingness to deal with customers verbally and in writing.
- Ability to collect relevant information, collate & make informed judgements.
- Computer literate.
Specification Manager for Beds, Bucks & HertsLocation: Beds, Bucks & HertsHours: Core hours 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday, but to meet the requirements of the position
Specification Manager for AirportsLocation: National with a London baseHours: Core hours 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday, but to meet the requirements of the position
External Sales Representative for Essex, Kent & SussexLocation: Essex, Kent & SussexHours: Core hours 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday, but to meet the requirements of the position
External Sales Representative for Bucks, Beds & HertsLocation: Bucks, Beds & HertsHours: 8.30am to 5.30pm but to meet the needs of the position
Specification Manager for Essex, Kent & SussexLocation: Essex, Kent & SussexHours: Core hours 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday, but to meet the requirements of the position
Project Co-Ordinator – Dextra Lighting LimitedLocation: Gillingham, DorsetHours: 08.00am - 5.00pm or 08.30am - 5.30pm, rotating shifts
Customer Services Faults AdministratorLocation: Gillingham, DorsetHours: 8.30am to 5.30pm
Lighting Design EngineerLocation: Gillingham, Dorset, SP8 4PXHours: 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday