URGENTLY REQUIRED – Assembly Operatives
Urgently required due to new contracts, Dextra Group plc. is the largest privately owned lighting manufacturer in the UK. With over 40 years of experience, our commitment to total service and in continuous investment enables us to be at the cutting edge of luminaire development, whilst remaining competitive, efficient and client focused.
Main duties & responsibilities
- Pre-assembly (Clipping and Choking fittings)
- Placing LED Boards
- Assembly of Fittings
- Finishing and Packing
- Louvre Manufacture
- Operating Wiring Machines and SMT machines
- Any other duties within any associated department, including SMT lines
- Follow all Quality Control guidelines set by the Company
- Follow the requirements of the Company’s ISO Procedure
- Follow the Company’s Health and Safety Procedures
- Good time keeping and attendance.
- Must be willing and flexible.
- The ability to work in a team or on your own when required.
- Self Motivation.
- Fit and Healthy.
- The ability to take instruction from Charge hand/Supervisor/Manager and ask when unsure of tasks undertaken or given.
- The Ability to work in a tidy and organised manner.
- A good general Standard of Education as well as Common Sense .
- The ability to build and retain knowledge.
- The ability to work well under pressure.
- The ability to work to a high level of accuracy when required.
3 External Sales Representatives 1 for Bucks, Beds & Herts, 1 for North London, 1 for South LondonLocation: 1 for Bucks, Beds & Herts, 1 for North London & 1 for South LondonHours: 8.30am to 5.30pm but to meet the needs of the position
Lighting Applications EngineerLocation: Gillingham, Dorset, SP8 4PXHours: 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to friday with some out of hours working
Not going to Uni??Location: Gillingham, Dorset, SP8 4PXHours: 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday - Friday
3 x Specification Managers, 1 for Bucks, Beds, Herts, 1 for North London & 1 for South LondonLocation: 1 for Bucks, Beds & Herts, 1 for North London & 1 for South LondonHours: Core hours 8.30am to 5.30pm, but to fit the requirements of the position
Lighting Design EngineerLocation: Gillingham, Dorset, SP8 4PXHours: 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday
URGENTLY REQUIRED – Assembly OperativesLocation: Gillingham, DorsetHours: 7am to 3pm Monday to Friday (Fixed Term, Fixed Shifts)