SMT Production Line Operative
Dextra Group plc. is the largest privately owned lighting manufacturer in the UK. With over 40 years of experience, our commitment to total service and in continuous investment enables us to be at the cutting edge of luminaire development, whilst remaining competitive, efficient and client focused. The post is based in our dedicated LED PCB production facility, producing our own LED boards.
Main duties & responsibilities
- Assist in the day to day operation of the SMT line.
- Operating SMT machines.
- To carry out De-panelling, testing and packing of LED Circuit Boards.
- Any other duties within any associated department.
- Follow all Quality Control guidelines set by the Company.
- Follow the requirements of the Company’s ISO Procedure.
- Follow the Company’s Health and Safety Procedures, Work Instructions & Safe Systems of Work.
- Good time keeping and attendance.
- Must be willing and flexible.
- The ability to work in a team or on your own when required.
- Self Motivation.
- Fit and Healthy.
- The ability to take instruction from line technician and ask when unsure of tasks undertaken or given.
- The Ability to work in a tidy and organised manner.
- A good general Standard of Education as well as Common Sense .
- The ability to build and retain knowledge.
- The ability to work well in a busy environment.
- The ability to work to a high level of accuracy.
Paintline OperativeLocation: Gillingham, Dorset, SP8 4PXHours: Monday to Friday (Fixed Shift 14.00 - 22.00)
Fabrication Scheduling AdministratorLocation: Gillingham, Dorset, SP8 4PXHours: 8am to 5pm Monday - Friday
I.T. SupportLocation: Gillingham, Dorset, SP8 4PXHours: 8.30am - 5.30pm
Maintenance EngineerLocation: Gillingham, Dorset, SP8 4PXHours: 6am to 2pm Monday to Friday
Summer Assembly OperativesLocation: Gillingham, Dorset, SP8 4PXHours: 7am to 3pm Monday to Friday (Fixed Term, Fixed Shifts)
Specification Manager for ScotlandLocation: ScotlandHours: Core hours 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday, but to meet the requirements of the position
Specification Manager for Essex, Kent & HertsLocation: Essex, Kent & HertsHours: Core hours 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday, but to meet the requirements of the position
Embedded Software EngineerLocation: Gillingham, Dorset, SP8 4PXHours: 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday, with flexibility to suit the needs of the business
SMT Production Line OperativeLocation: Gillingham, Dorset, SP8 4PXHours: 8.30am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday (Fixed Term to Permanent, Fixed shifts)
Project Co-Ordinator – Dextra Lighting LimitedLocation: Gillingham, Dorset, SP8 4PXHours: 8.30am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday